Colorado Nonprofit Week: Donor Thank You Thursday
Today is “Thank a Donor” Day…..and Ascend Performing Arts wants to take this opportunity to extend our gratitude to ALL our donors. Among the challenges that our organization faces is the perception that the revenue stream for Ascend Performing Arts, Inc. is constant and abundant. The reality is quite the opposite so we thank you for your support and for being passionate about Drum Corps, Percussion Ensemble, and the performing arts as we are. Staging a high-quality performing arts program is not easy.
Funding a non-profit youth organization, with a world class drum and bugle corps and a percussion ensemble, is a very expensive enterprise. The cost of energy, fuel, gas and electricity create a major financial impact on the Blue Knights Drum and Bugle Corps for its summer tour and the Blue Knights World Percussion Ensemble for its World Championship trip to Dayton, Ohio. Food and transportation costs continue to spiral higher. With your continued help, we will preserve the unique opportunities for young people provided by the pageantry arts.
Throughout the year you are there:
• Supporting the programs of Ascend Performing Arts through the Friends of the Blue Knights or Friends of Percussion Ensemble.
• Contributing on Colorado Gives Day for the last four years.
• Making a contribution to our annual Fuel Fund Campaigns for the drum corps and percussion ensemble.
• Being a Sustaining Donor by making a monthly recurring donor program.
• Supporting our various special online fund raisers: Old School Challenges, Rocky Mountain Rivalry, Front Range Face Off.
• Contributing when the need arose, towards a new equipment trailer, generator, or new uniforms.
• And for all in-kind donations to help transportation, food, and souvenir programs.
Thank you… together we make this happen for the young people we serve!
Mark Arnold, Executive Director
Ascend Performing Arts
Blue Knights Drum and Bugle Corps