BKXperience-Perform! Clinic Returns to Corps Encore in 2018
OGDEN, UT – The BKXperience-Perform! Clinic will return to Utah as part of the Corps Encore show (click for 2018 show info). The band clinic will feature full clinic sessions for battery, front ensemble, color guard, winds, and student leaders allowing for a greater number of students to participate.
The BKXperience-Perform! clinic–sponsored by Ascend Performing Arts, KHS America “Academic Alliance”, Jupiter Band Instruments, Mapex Marching Percussion, and Majestic Percussion—is a day of camaraderie and unparalleled instruction for anyone from middle school to college who is looking for a challenge that serves a lifetime. This clinic is open to battery and front ensemble percussion, all woodwinds, brass and color guard at any skill level. There will also be a clinic for drum majors and those student leaders looking to become drum majors.
Learn from the best in the performing arts world:
- Chad Pence (Blue Knights Brass Caption Head)
- Mike Jackson (Blue Knights Percussion Music Arranger/Composer and WGI Hall of Famer)
- Veronica Wicks (Blue Knights Percussion Caption Head)
- Brandy Dubose (Blue Knights Color Guard Caption Head)
- CJ Garcia (Blue Knights Drum Major Mentor)
- …and more!
Clinic participants will learn performance techniques from the world class Blue Knights staff. The clinic will run from 9:00am to 4:30pm at the Dee Event Center Basketball Arena then will be bussed to Stewart Stadium to watch the conclusion of the Blue Knights Drum & Bugle Corps rehearsal. Clinic participants will then have a dinner meal in the stadium before watching Corps Encore.
Driving Directions to Dee Event Center: CLICK HERE!
All clinic participants will receive:
- World class instruction by some of the best in the activity
- FREE ticket to the Corps Encore show ($20 value)
- FREE clinic t-shirt
- Lunch and Dinner meals provided
What to bring:
- Battery participants are highly encouraged to Bring Your Own Drum (BYOD)
- Front Ensemble instruments will be available in limited supply
- Brass & woodwind participants should Bring Your Own Horn (BYOH)
- Color Guard participants should bring their own flag (BYOF)
- With Show Ticket:
- Early Bird: $40 by June 30th
- Pre-Pay: $50 after June 30th
- At the Door: $60 on July 11th
- Without Show Ticket:
- Early Bird: $20 by June 30th
- Pre-Pay: $30 after June 30th
- At the Door: $40 on July 11th
To pre-register for the clinic, visit the BKMarketplace.org, complete the online form and pre-pay the fee. NOTE: Registration fee increases on July 1, 2018.