BKXperience-Perform! Clinic Returns to Drums Along the Rockies in 2018
DENVER, CO – For the 4th consecutive year, the BKXperience-Perform! Clinic returns to the Drums Along the Rockies (click for 2018 show info). The band clinic will feature full clinic sessions for battery, front ensemble, color guard, winds, and student leaders allowing for a greater number of students to participate.
The BKXperience-Perform! Clinic—sponsored by Ascend Performing Arts, KHS America “Academic Alliance” Jupiter Band Instruments, Mapex Marching Percussion, and Majestic Percussion—is a day of camaraderie and unparalleled instruction for anyone from middle school to college who is looking for a challenge that serves a lifetime. This clinic is open to battery and front ensemble percussion, all woodwinds, brass and color guard at any skill level. There will also be a clinic for drum majors and those student leaders looking to become drum majors.
Learn from the best in the performing arts world:
- Chad Pence (Blue Knights Brass Caption Head)
- Mike Nevin (Blue Knights Percussion Ensemble Program Director)
- Brandy Dubose (Blue Knights Color Guard Caption Head)
- Neil Adkison (Blue Knights Visual Caption Head)
- Alex Factor, Angelo Sapienza, Ashley Drayer (Blue Knights Leadership Team)
- …and more!
Clinic participants will learn performance techniques as well as a selection of music to be performed alongside the members of the Denver Broncos Stampede Drum Line & Brass in the opening ceremonies for the Drums Along the Rockies show immediately following the clinic. The clinic will run from 9:00am to 5:00pm at Mile High Stadium.
All clinic participants will receive:
- World class instruction by some of the best in the activity
- FREE ticket to the Drums Along The Rockies show ($20 value)
- FREE clinic t-shirt
- Lunch and Dinner meals provided
What to bring:
- Battery participants are highly encouraged to Bring Your Own Drum (BYOD)
- Front Ensemble instruments will be available in limited supply
- Brass & woodwind participants should Bring Your Own Horn (BYOH)
- Color Guard participants should bring their own flag (BYOF)
- With Show Ticket:
- Early Bird: $40 before June 30th
- Pre-Pay: $50 after June 30th and before July 14th
- At the Door: $60 on July 14th
- Without Show Ticket:
- Early Bird: $20 before June 30th
- Pre-Pay: $30 after June 30th and before July 14th
- At the Door: $40 on July 14th
To pre-register for the clinic, visit the BKMarketplace.org, complete the online form and pre-pay the fee. NOTE: Registration fee increases on July 1, 2018.