Class A Truck Driver
Do you love driving a truck?
You might flourish in our open position as a Truck Driver for the Blue Knights!
We’re looking for a safe, courteous driver who values a predictable schedule. Our organization makes safety our number one priority, which is reflected in our impeccable safety record.
- Complete a daily truck log and submit reports of mileage covered at EOD.
- Observe and report equipment or mechanical failures immediately.
- Manage routes and routines so they proceed in the most efficient way possible.
- Find ways to conserve resources, including fuel, to benefit the business.
- Serve as a brand advocate and ambassador in every interaction with clients and the public.
- Conduct daily inspections of the vehicle at the end of the shift and report any problems or damage to management.
- Comply with all DOT and in-house regulations and rules.
- High school diploma/GED required.
- Class A driver’s license in good standing.
- No serious tickets or accidents in last 5 years.
- No DWI/DUI in last 10 years.
- Willing to submit to a Background Check.
- 2+ years’ commercial driving experience required.
» Send resume and questions to email@example.com or call (303) 777-1937.