Is there a BK Shuttle from Denver International Airport to Camp?
Please notify us of your flight arrangements at least one week in advance (but no later than Wednesday of the camp) by filling out this online form with your travel itinerary. We will pick you up from the airport and bring you to the camp.
- All flights should be scheduled to arrive in Denver before 6:00 pm on Friday.
- All return flights (out of Denver) should be scheduled after 6:30 pm to allow time to arrive at the airport.
- For November through April camps, if your flight does not arrive before 6:00 pm on Friday, or depart after 6:30 pm on Sunday, you may be asked to pay for a commercial shuttle bus.
- When the Blue Knights will provide SCHEDULED transportation to and from the airport. Proceed from baggage claim to DOOR 404 on the passenger pick-up level of the West Terminal.
- For bus station pick-up, please let us know when you will arrive and which bus station.
- Please send us your flight information as soon as you know it so we have time to plan. You must complete the online form no later than one week prior to your arrival. NOTE: Transportation requests made after the Wednesday deadline cannot guarantee that we will be able to pick you up. Shuttle transportation is only available for Denver camps.
- Call 303-777-1937 and press “1” for camp location and changes due to inclement weather or check our Blue Knights Drum & Bugle Corps Facebook page.
- For any special needs or questions regarding travel, please contact us (email: Info@AscendPerformingArts.org or call (303) 777-1937).