No special license or CDL license is needed. Just a standard driver‘s license with a clean driving record. Must be 21 or over. This is a paid position.
- Manage routes and routines so they proceed in the most efficient way possible.
- Find ways to conserve resources, including fuel, to benefit the business.
- Observe and report equipment or mechanical failures immediately.
- Serve as a brand advocate and ambassador in every interaction with clients and the public.
- Conduct daily inspections of the vehicle at the end of the shift and report any problems or damage to management.
- Comply with all DOT and in-house regulations and rules.
- High school diploma/GED required.
- Driver’s license in good standing.
- No serious tickets or accidents in last 5 years.
- No DWI/DUI in last 10 years.
- Willing to submit to a Background Check.
» Send resume and questions to email@example.com or call (303) 777-1937.