Summer DCI Tour Merchandise Manager
The Blue Knights Merchandise Manager (paid position) is in charge of the merchandise booth that tours throughout the summer with the drum corps. This position is a great opportunity to spend time on the road with a drum corps , make friends and have fun!
Must be pleasant, enjoy interacting with people, and be an advocate for the Blue Knights.
All Blue Knights paid position applicants will be required to:
- Be 21 years of age or older.
- Have valid drivers license.
- Pass a driving record verification.
- Submit to an FBI/BCI background check.
- Be a United States citizen.
- Oversee team of 2-3 people.
- Assist in set up and tear down of merchandise booth.
- Assist with selling merchandise using Square POS system.
- Keep track of inventory and paperwork on the road.
- Coordinate with home office regarding inventory.
- Merchandise, inventory and/or sales experience.
- Ability to work well with people and guide anyone willing to help.
- Ability to lift at least 25 pounds.
- Be available for all, or a majority of, the summer tour starting on June 4th and ending on August 15.
- Be at least 21 years of age, have a valid driver’s license, and pass a criminal background check.
- Have access to your own laptop, email, and cell phone.
NOTE: The Merchandise Manager will travel in the merchandise van with the other team members. Food and lodging (with the drum corps) are included. Compensation and travel reimbursement is available for this position.
» Send resume and questions to firstname.lastname@example.org.