Merchandise AssistantWe are looking for an energetic, courteous merchandise assistant who values organization and finds excitement in positively representing a world class drum corps. The merchandise assistant will aid in managing merchandise inventory, managing the Blue Knights merchandise booth, and facilitating sales of merchandise during the summer tour. This is a highly public-facing role, and is an important brand ambassador and advocate in hundreds of interactions with fans, alumni, performer family members, drum corps supporters, and members of the public.
- 18 years of age or older.
- Ability to lift at least 50 lbs.
- Available for the large majority of the summer tour, spanning from July 1st through August 13th.
- Great communication skills.
- Experience/knowledge of drum corps, marching band, or indoor marching activities is preferred but not required.
- Experience in retail or customer service is preferred but not required.
- Willing to submit to a Background Check.
- Assist in managing merchandise inventory throughout the summer tour.
- Assist in operating the Blue Knights merchandise booth and facilitating sales at shows and other public events throughout the summer tour.
- Assist in setting up and tearing down the merchandise at shows and other events.
- Serve as a positive brand advocate and ambassador in every interaction with the public.