Help Blue Knights Win the 2023 Rocky Mountain Rivalry

Rocky Mountain Rivalry 2023

DENVER, CO – The Blue Knights Drum & Bugle Corps have headed out for their 2023 Drum Corps International summer tour, but they still need BK Nation’s help beat the Troopers and the Mandarins in the 9th edition of the Rocky Mountain Rivalry.

As the Blue Knights celebrate over 60 years of excellence, a new challenge has arisen for the friends and family of the Blue Knights. This year, the Blue Knights will go head-to-head with the Troopers and the Mandarins for the annual Rocky Mountain Rivalry to raise the most money supporting their respective drum corps.


Did you know? Member fees only pay for 41% of what it costs to run a summer tour? The other 59% comes from merchandise and event profits, performance fees, bingo and DONATIONS. Help the Blue Knights experience the summer of a lifetime. The Rocky Mountain Rivalry is our BIGGEST fundraiser of the summer, and we need your help to meet our goal!



Rocky Mountain Rivalry Returns: 
This 2-week long event will start on July 10th, and end on July 23rd. During this time, we will compete against each other in raising funds in support of our annual campaigns.

Click the graphic below to view overall totals!

Aside from bragging rights, the drum corps that collects the most donations within that time period wins the 2023 Rocky Mountain Rivalry! The “losing” drum corps directors will be forced to wear the drum corps shirt or hat of the “winning” drum corps.  Help the Blue Knights March On in 2023!

Check out other ways to give here.


Share This Post

BKX24 staff Noe wp

Blue Knights Announce New Visual Designer

Ascend Performing Arts is excited to announce that Noe Gomez has joined the Blue Knights family as our new Visual Designer! Noe is a lifelong …

Read More →
BKO eventbrite banner

Blue Knights Open Class Percussion Ensemble Returns for 2024 Season

Ascend Performing Arts is excited to welcome back its Open Class Winter Percussion Ensemble. Returning for the 2024 WGI season, Blue Knights Open offers an …

Read More →
Ascend Performing Arts Marathon Team

Ascend Performing Arts Participates in 2023 Colfax Marathon Relay

Ascend Performing Arts participated in the 2023 Colfax Marathon Relay along with nearly 200 other Colorado nonprofits. This year’s “Team Ascend” was made up of Daniel Belcher, Keenan Evans, GM Kuzma, Jordan Kuzma, and Chase Llamzon. The relay team divided the 26.2 mile marathon into five increments of varying length, running around downtown Denver.

Read More →
50 50 Raffle

Participate in the 2023 50/50 Raffle!

You Win! Ascend Wins! Ascend is sponsoring the 50/50 Raffle to assist members of the Blue Knights Drum & Bugle Corps and Percussion Ensemble with …

Read More →
Scroll to Top

How do you want to support Ascend?

There are lots of ways to support Ascend.

Help us build our new Equipment Truck and Make Space for the Future

Support Ascend through Colorado Gives

Learn more about how to support Ascend

Want to Stay up to Date?

Sign up for our newsletter, the Knightly Newsbrief, to stay up to date with Ascend and all things Blue Knights. 

Email Address(Required)
This field is for validation purposes and should be left unchanged.