Athletic Trainer InternThe Athletic Training Intern will be working closely with the licensed Athletic Trainer for the Blue Knights Drum & Bugle Corps, as well as other members of the summer season medical staff. They will work with the staff to help prevent, diagnose, and treat injuries of performers. Working with the drum corps as an intern is a fast paced job, requiring high energy with diverse tasks being performed each day.
- 18 years of age or older.
- Valid driver’s license with good driving record.
- Ability to lift at least 50 lbs.
- Knowledge of Microsoft office suite and Google Workspace.
- Available for the entire summer: mid-May through mid-August.
- Experience/knowledge of drum corps, marching band, or indoor marching activities is preferred but not required.
- Actively enrolled in an Athletic Training Program.
- CPR/First Aid certified.
- Willing to submit to a Background Check.
- Assist the athletic trainer during training camps, all-days training, and the national tour.
- Assist with injury recognition, rehabilitative care, providing first response care, and general medical management of the performer athletes.