Box Truck DriverWe’re looking for a safe, courteous 26’ straight box truck driver who values organization and timeliness. Our organization makes safety our number one priority, which is reflected in our impeccable safety record. No special license or CDL license is needed. Just a standard driver‘s license with a clean driving record. The vehicle will be a rented 26’ single axle straight box truck, and will transport the corps’ props. Must be 25 or over. This is considered a volunteer position and is unpaid, however, we may cover transportation expenses to get you to and from tour. Depending on experience level and time commitment, a stipend may be given.
- 25 years of age or older.
- Comply with all DOT and in-house regulations and rules.
- Experience driving straight box trucks is highly preferred.
- High school diploma/GED required.
- Valid driver’s license with good driving record.
- No serious tickets or accidents in the last 5 years.
- No DWI/DUI in the last 10 years.
- Willing to submit to a Background Check.
- Manage routes and routines so they proceed in the most efficient way possible.
- Find ways to conserve resources, including fuel, to benefit corps operations.
- Inspect and report equipment or mechanical issues and failures to corps management.
- Serve as a brand advocate and ambassador in every interaction.
- Operate the designated vehicle with safety as the number one priority, at all times.