Blue Knights Drum & Bugle Corps Hall of Fame – Accepting Nominations
Denver, CO – The Blue Knights Drum & Bugle Corps Hall of Fame is now accepting nominations to recognize individuals who have made a profound influence on the organization.
The Hall of Fame is to preserve the memory of the incredible people who have made a substantial, positive impact to the Blue Knights Drum & Bugle Corps and who can serve as role models for present and future generations. The Blue Knights Drum & Bugle Corps Hall of Fame recognizes outstanding alumni, educational staff, administrative staff, and volunteers that have contributed significantly to the organization.
Past year’s Blue Knights Hall of Fame classes:
- 2019 (click to view bios)
- Mark Arnold
- Dan Burke
- Rosalie Danskin
- Lynn & George Lindstrom
- Dinah & Del Owens
- Joe & Phyllis Ratterman
- 2018 (click to view bios)
- Robbie Billings
- Ralph Hardimon
- Dan Marvin
- Ray Route
- Andy Smart
- Fred & Fae Taylor
We are seeking nominees who have made an outstanding contribution to the Blue Knights Drum & Bugle Corps and have shown the following:
- Exemplified outstanding character while representing the Blue Knights Drum & Bugle Corps as a marching member/educational staff/administrative staff/volunteer.
- Exemplified outstanding character as a Blue Knights Drum & Bugle Corps Alumni or patron.
- Is a positive role model that current and future marching members will want to emulate.
Criteria for nomination:
- Former marching members who have excelled in the Blue Knights Drum & Bugle Corps organization and have been removed 5 years from marching.
- Be in good standing on all Ascend Performing Arts membership dues.
- Educational/administrative staff members who have made outstanding contributions to Blue Knights Drum & Bugle Corps and are/were on staff for at least 3 years.
- Volunteers who have made outstanding contributions to Blue Knights Drum & Bugle Corps and completed at least 2 years of volunteer service.
This is the most prestigious honor given by the Blue Knights Drum & Bugle Corps to its former marching members, educational staff, administrative staff, and volunteers.
Our Hall of Fame committee is now accepting nomination and please submit your nomination by March 15, 2020.
The Blue Knights Drum & Bugle Corps will induct the 2020 Hall of Fame class at a special ceremony in Denver, CO, coinciding with Drums Along the Rockies.
∴ All nomination materials need to be submitted to email@example.com.
For the full nomination process, requirements, and submittal details, please refer the attachments below: