Blue Knights Drum & Bugle Corps Hall of Fame – Now Accepting Nominations
Denver, CO – The Blue Knights Drum & Bugle Corps Hall of Fame is now accepting nominations to recognize individuals who have made a profound influence on the organization.
The Hall of Fame is to preserve the memory of the incredible people who have made a substantial, positive impact to the Blue Knights Drum & Bugle Corps and who can serve as role models for present and future generations. The Blue Knights Drum & Bugle Corps Hall of Fame recognizes outstanding alumni, educational staff, administrative staff, and volunteers that have contributed significantly to the organization.
We are seeking nominees who have made an outstanding contribution to the Blue Knights
Drum & Bugle Corps and have shown the following:
- Exemplified outstanding character while representing the Blue Knights Drum & Bugle Corps as a marching member/educational staff/administrative staff/volunteer.
- Exemplified outstanding character as a Blue Knights Drum & Bugle Corps Alumni or patron.
- Is a positive role model that current and future marching members will want to emulate.
Criteria for nomination:
- Former marching members who have excelled in the Blue Knights Drum & Bugle Corps organization and have been removed 5 years from marching.
- Be in good standing on all Ascend Performing Arts membership dues.
- Educational/administrative staff members who have made outstanding contributions to Blue Knights Drum & Bugle Corps and are/were on staff for at least 3 years.
- Volunteers who have made outstanding contributions to Blue Knights Drum & Bugle Corps and completed at least 2 years of volunteer service.
All nomination materials need to be submitted to email@example.com.
For the full nomination process, requirements, and submittal details, please refer the attachments below: