Bingo Volunteer Sign-Up
Important COVID-19 Info
Blue Knights Bingo operations have resumed as of with new guidelines in place from the CDC.
- Masks are required.
- There will be one door for entrance and one door for exit.
- Only up to 100 people will be allowed in the building at one time.
- All areas have been marked for appropriate distancing.
- Plexiglass at both check-in stations, plexiglass at the snack bar, only one person selling and only limited snacks.
- Please be kind to our workers has this is a new system for us all.
Get the latest updates from the Ascend Performing Arts website as we continue to closely monitor the situation.
Report Time 6:00PM — Game Start 7:00PM
Report Time 6:30PM — Game Start 7:30PM
How to Volunteer for Blue Knights Bingo!
1 Please fill out our Volunteer Interest Form. This lets us get to know who you are and how you are interested in helping us out. You wont be able to sign up for a shift until you’ve completed it, and you only need to do it once.
2 Register for a specific shift that you would like to participate in. Click the blue sign up button next to the shift you want to sign up for.
3 Check in when you arrive at the bingo hall and let us know you are ready to help!
Confirmed/Available counts will update once this page is reloaded.
Other Bingo! Volunteer Positions are available with training and certification.
Where to next?
There are lots of other ways you can volunteer and help Ascend and the Blue Knights.